14.8.05

89# She isn't real, I can't make Her real...

89# She isn't real, I can't make Her real...

Recently i started to draw pictures which are more acceptable to the public. No longer drawing those Gothic, gory, homicidal, suicidal and scary arts, which people won't understand... I think is time to stop drawing those kind of things since no one could really appreciate it...

This evening around 6pm, i got a sudden burst of inspiration again. Since few days ago, most probably after last Thursday, i got more things to draw with... Instead of writing something in my blog, i upload more pictures...

My heart acts as an engine and my depression acts as the fuel, driving my left hand to be uncontrolable and draw everything out hidden in my mind. Maybe this is a better of releasing myself. Back to years ago i could only release my stress using the wrong ways due to my immaturity. Now this is a better alternative then. I hope i'm not drawing Her now...

This artwork is really significant for me. Other than to be more positive, it's the first one ever i draw who is spectacled. And i used the curve rulers the most in drawing Her hair. This requires a lot of skills that i have learnt.


I started to use curve ruler to draw since i was in Form 2. During Form 4, architecture class people laughed at me. Because they only knew that curve ruler is used to draw their blue prints. Those "Lukisan Kejuruteraan" and "Teknik Kejuruteraan" thingy... They did not know that actually curve rulers are used in drawing. What a ignorant, naive.

I spent hours to draw her hair using those curve rulers, which i tried to express the layering of the hair. But i did a failure that i failed to consider the tone at Her right. This is a very huge problem that causes the entire work to be unbalanced. Whatever it is, hope that it is still nice to watch anyway...


11th Real


Titled "Real" since i'm trying to draw the real style instead of the comic style. But still i involved the Japanese comic style and Hong Kong style in using the curve rulers. Kind of fusion, where i started to learn since i was young until now...



Sketch, which how everything began with.

Art is always nice to share... Sharing is one of the ways to be improved. Hope you guys like this. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails