10.8.05

87# Summer Dying Fast

87# Summer Dying Fast

Results already out... I was not doing good. Bad Bad Crab Crab...

My results are just full fill the minimum requirement for IMU.
IMU requires minimum BBC, luckily. But my Chemistry is C... so it might be hard for me to be accepted. UCSI is totally out. Minimum 3Bs needed. And i got no idea what's the requirement for Monash University. From Harp i know that PMC needs ABB... Man, this is hard. So far only IMU is my only choice if i want to do medicine...

Other than medicine, i'm encourage to pick up business as to pick up my dad's businesses then. But no way man, i'm not sensitive to numbers in these ways. I'm not into business at all. Not at all...

Lots of people doing good... Ann, Ken, Colin, Layhui all get straight for 4... i think susan, henglin, yifeng also the same la, need no to ask. And some people also did not do well and felt down, like me... I could see that Joshua was not happy from his voice... Jin did quite well. He could even console me over the phone when he was driving at KL. The ultimate of multi tasking. Harp also picking up medicine, hope we can be in the same university then...

Biotech, chemical engineering... these are what i could think of right now other than medicine... if IMU cannot accept me, my dad called me to re take CAL again without taking the dumb physics... Man, that's 2 years again. Hell no i won't repeat those shits again. No...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails