5.4.09

396# MK Cribs

It's officially more than 1 year and 4 months since I moved into his new house. Overall my room hasn't changed since the day I moved in. The only change is that things in my room keep getting more and more in numbers.

Audio CDs, books, comic magazines, and of course, my collections - taking up each of every remaining space I have in my room day by day.





Now, this is the first corner. The door is at the right of the photo above. Wardrobe with no clothes inside, because they are at the changing room at ground floor and most of them are in my seremban room.

But anyway, I don't have much clothes myself. Ibanez GRG270 sitting there to accumulate dust. I didn't bring it to seremban, I can't play it there anyway because I'm not staying alone.





TV rack which I use since I was, 8 years old? TV rack with no TV but replaced with a guitar amplifier there. The min Hi Fi on top is my second set, it is already more than 6 years old. Almost 95% of the times it fails to read my audio CD. Naomi's birthday hat is on top of the right speaker. Yes, I'm still keeping it.

The remaining space of this TV rack is fully occupied with the gunpla boxes. Can keep up to 33 boxes currently, without considering the "box in box". Extreme space saving way of keeping the boxes.





Book shelf with no books inside but only comic magazines. I have been buying this magazine since I was young, and now it is already the 12th year of me buying this weekly comic magazine. I don't think this shelf can fit anymore.

I have some gashapons at the top compartment. 15 Revoltech models occupying the remaining compartments. There are 9 baby vodkas sitting there too. I have tried the peach flavour ones and it sucks.





This is the second corner of the room. The study table, glass cabinets, DVD rack and coffee table were bought from the same place. Chair stolen from the dinner table set from the common room. My favourite office chair is now in seremban.

When this photo was taken I already had my laptop and books packed therefore the study table and coffee table looked rather empty. The study table i merely a place for me to place my laptop and the book which I study. The rest of the study materials I put on the coffee table while I'm not using them. The coffee table is the place I put my finished gunpla model to take pictures with, which you often see them here.





I collect most of the Shell Ferrari cars of all 3 generations. But I have missed out the latest 599 GTB Fiorano, because I have two of them of the previous generation so I skip this one since they are both the same car, just with different gimmicks. I'm also not bothering the yellow model of this car which only can be purchased through the Helix engine oil.

The yellow Enzo which released previously with Helix tie-in also sold together with other cars this time so I felt a bit cheated. Therefore I'm not going to get the yellow GTB this time. Other than having an extra second generation's GTB, I also have an extra first generation's Enzo. That means I have 5 Enzos of different colour and specifications... Oh yes that's my second stethoscope which I'm not using.





These glass cabinets are already one year old. Only the Master Grade models, a few 1/100 scale models and a few SD from Stargazer series in there. Of course, the newly completed Perfect Grade in there as well, but without stand and Aile backpack because it's too big to get fitted in there. The rest of them had already underwent "back to box" ritual.

Look quite empty if compared to other people's ones. But I would rather let them spaced out so that it won't be too overwhelming.





DVD rack with no DVD inside. First two compartments from top are books which I bought during college and since semester 4. I still haven't read a few of them due to time constraint. G.F.F. Mk-II's box is sitting up there where the model is currently in my seremban room.

The rest of the compartments are the audio CD I bought since high school until now. The number grew at its peak during my college period, where I started to collect japanese and korean CDs, almost every week I bought 1 CD from Pyramid. Some times even more. Now I'm slowing down, because audio CD nowadays come with DVD and they could easily charge you more than a hundred ringgit. By the way, there are like 70+ CDs there!





Another book shelf with no books inside but Dengeki Hobby magazines. Bond's car collection in a box from Shell is sitting on top. I started to collect this magazine since 2007, but I've missed February 2007, March and April 2008 issues though, would like to get second hand if there is any.

The last compartment I have my gunpla modelling tools in there, mainly the spray cans. Not so healthy to put beside my bed huh.


It's quite weird that why don't I have my study material in my room? Reason why is because most of my medical books and notes are currently in seremban, and the rest of them are at the shelves at the common area outside my room...


That's it, my lair. Really miss home. Studying in seremban is quite stressing.

13 comments:

stinchan said...

why is it MK? I don't get it. There's no K in your name also. Unless you mean....mike knn? or maybe Mortal Kombat game ah?

Mike said...

MiKe. See that? A spin off for MTV cribs. Wat la you with the knn there. Can u pls remove that label away from me? it sounds too cool to be me.

Mike said...

MiKe. See that? A spin off for MTV cribs. Wat la you with the knn there. Can u pls remove that label away from me? it sounds too cool to be me.

stinchan said...

Your room = not bad, at least its very well organized, the boxes. my boxes I cram them all to against the wall behind a cupboard so it cant be seen. Pulled one box before everything came crashing down =o

AstrayP03 said...

I cant seem to find dengeki hobby's in my area...TwT and even if i do it's 1 or 2 years late....=(

Mike said...

where are you staying AstayP03? It's not a very common book to be found. Try mynews or popular bookstore around your area. I usually have HARD time in trackin them down too.

AstrayP03 said...

i'm staying at kelana jaya but i usually go to petaling jaya n roam near taylors... cant find any...T^T there's a mag shop near taylors but they nvr came even tho i've talked to the supplier n everything... that includes pj... i dont really chase after it n only buy them when i c them. but currently i'm hunting for d jan, feb n may issue for d gn sefer, n rasiel plus d astray. so far, no luck =( any ideas?

Mike said...

i'm not very familiar with ss15 anymore and neither kl or pj. No one around you sharing the same hobby? Ya i understand that sucks. Astray issue u mean is it the May issue? Hong kong or Taiwan ver is until Feb only locally. If u're desperate, go to kinokuniya at KLCC for the imported jap version. Priced around RM40-RM60 :(

AnimXteXh also sells some of the old or new issues, but regardless how old the mag is, it's still overpriced (around RM30++++), they even have 2006 2007 issues selling there with that price (sweat).

AstrayP03 said...

AnimXteXh?
where is that? rm 30 sound reasonable compared to kinokuniya lols.

nope. not many ppl i know share the same hobby. those that i know of are usually spur-of-the-moments ppl
some ppl think i'm weird...
some tell me to grow up....-.-
we have a sad life no? as gundam enthusiasts...

AstrayP03 said...

btw, i tried out the ss15 rojak today, damn nice! that is, if you still remember it xP a lot of ppl queue up for it and i couldnt resist trying it myself lolz

Mike said...

is it the one selling in a van, near roadabout there 1? Tried one, not bad. Damn a lot of ppl. Me and my fren sat beside longkang and eat XD

seven6398 said...

wow.. you collect all those shell ferrari model as well.. i use to keep my box this way.. http://seven6398.blogspot.com/2009/01/room-cleaning.html.. copy the link and paste it to have a look.. but still i have no more space to storing them as my collection increase almost every month.. with sd, HG, 1/100 and MG kit.. i'm just known that i have almost 60 kit.. hehe

Mike said...

your collection is crazy la. i now sorta stop collecting gunpla, more towards fix now. so i can only buy one in a few months since the price is like 2 - 3x then an MG. there're a few MG i wish to remake. the SF and Hi Nu especially. but no money. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails