29.1.06

173# RM780

173# RM780

Thursday, 26th January.

Sexy Teng sent me an sms. It was something roughly like this:

"Say this loudly,
God I love you, God i need you.
Send this to 10 of your friends, including me.
A miracle will happen to you tonight."

Well, i had never bother about these kind of forwarded messages. But in this case, it was from Sexy Teng and the power of God sent by his was definitely guaranteed. I believe Sexy Teng.

I sent to these 10 people. Including Sexy Teng himself, and Joanne, Jojo, Melisa, Mei Wen, Whui Qing, Pik yi, Sher Li, Winnie, Grace.

Among those other 9 people, only 2 people sent the message back to me. Proved that actually not much of people would bother it.

Melisa just sent it back to me. And i got a reply from Winnie when i was about to go out for my guitar class.


Winnie : Wei... are you trying to fool me ar?
Me : No la, recently i'm very unlucky. So i do need God's help now.
Winnie : Ok la... believe you this time la...

And then she sent me back the original message.

I already followed the instruction to send the message to 10 of my friends, including the person who sent me. So something good shall happen on that night.

And that night... my father called me to go and buy PS2.

Sweat.

Miracle.

I did not believe that my house would have a console placed in the TV rack.

Anyway, i bought a few games.

Gran Turismo 3 A-spec, Gran Turismo 4, Need for Speed Underground Black Version, Resident Evil 4, Silent Hill 4, Fatal Frame 3, Devil May Cry 2, Neo Geo Battle Cousellum, Guilty Gear Isuka, Worm 3D, Viewtiful Joe 2, Megaman X collection, Shadow of the Hedgehog, Full Metal Alchemist - The Broken Angel.

Those kiddy games were bought for my sisters. I play the horror RPGs. But just now when i played, my father did not seem to like it. It was too violent for anyone.

And the most played game is GT4, my sisters, father play also ah. Don't play play ah...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails