2.9.05

100# Decarboxylation

100# Decarboxylation

Finally... the 100th entry. Without counting those entries which i publish my bloody arts, now this is the 100th. Time flies. Imagine i started to have verbal diahoerra here since December of last year, until now it is already 9 months...

Went steamboat buffet with Will's family days ago at Sunway. Quite worthy, RM20 for each. And of course, i picked those expensive seafoods to eat, like big prawns, shells and stuffs. After that ate lots of ice creams too. Will was the bom, he ate damn lot, plus 4 more eggs, 3 cups of ice cream... Man, how wish i could be as built up as he does. Thanks to Will's mum for the treat...

Before the steamboat, i went to Will's house. I did not know until they told me in the end. That time before we set off actually the whole family of Will were thinking of numbers to buy for 4D. Will's mum saw my car, which is ADV 288. Then she just called them to buy "1288", she added "1" in front. At night, when they checked the results, really kena la the number 1288. Man, i was such a lucky star, haha... 100 times from what they bet, already considered a lot though it was not the grand ones.

Sent my sister's car to service yesterday, and today i sent mine. Yesterday when i paid for the service, the secretary gave me a cheque. It was my salary there when i worked there.

"Man, my very first salary in my life...!"

When i accept the cheque, i did not expect much. Actually i went there just to help out and learn therefore i won't be paying high. Though the amount of salary that i got was just an amount of 6 CDs for me, but i'm ok with the pay...

When to the bank today to save the cheque into my account... Everything was just blur because i never settle those before by my own. Mike dare to ask attitude, in the end only i found out that actually i could use the machine to save my cheque. Oh man... i waited from No.159 until my turn which was No,180, then the clerk in there told me.

Wanted to take my ATM card as well which i applied since March but i never went to colloect. Because i never take it within a month, they cancelled my card...! Damn, i need to reapply again and go to the bank at Monday to collect it. But monday, i'll be...

Finally I can start my hospital attachment at Sri Kota Medical Centre next monday. Thanks to my aunt who is teaching in UiTM, for asking a chance for me from the CEO of the medical centre. Government hospital sucks. I sent 2 letters which Taylors typed for me by myself, to the hospital. Twice, i did not get any god damned responses from the racist general hospital.

I'll be having the attachment for a month because if too short i'll learn nothing. So a month is recommended by my aunt. I'm adviced to wear sports shoes to there because there'll be lots of walking... And Susan said for guys need to be in formal. Oh man, wearing shirt and slack, with sport shoes? Kind of weird right? What to do...


Just did a Muggin ( a kind of customised MSN displayed picture with moving effects, blue moutain ones ) from MSN, in the end of the settings, finally one thing came out.

"Pay with Cell phone" or "Pay with Credit Card"

WTF? God damn it... Really kena. Nothing in this world come for free other than gas from asses. Even oxygen need to pay....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails