11.9.05

104# Parasitic, Symbiotic

104# Parasitic, Symbiotic

I was looking for someone to have lunch with me. I knew it was already late after i finished my works at home. 3pm, the only choice for lunch was just fast food, damn it... But i had already had domino's delivery yesterday.

Called my friend who used to be damn close to me during secondary school life. This guy went tuition, again! Abinesh why are you always go tuition? Form 6 students are not a slave for the education system! I've never meet this guy like for a year since the last time i gave him a biology reference book. But in the end he dropped biology...

Called Roy... He wasn't picking up. He called me back, he was working...
Called Rachel... She wasn't picking up either. Maybe she was working...

Checked my phonebook...
William? Family day let him chilling for a day la, don't want to disturb him...
Ah Loo? Ah, that fella sure already lepak at outside...
Grace? Erm... don't want la...
Steven? Sure working one...
Kian Leong! eh... He was having tuition too with Abinesh, damn...
Choon Yian? Fucking staying in KL now never come back for us.
Mamak friends? No.. is daylight now...

Oh man! My klang friend are all dead... Though i'm still staying at klang, but i rarely meet back those fellas. Only William and Ah Loo i always hang out with. The others are dead, never contact me at all.

Just now Rachel called me back, she was working... Everyone is working! Those who are not working are busy for STPM. I'm the only idle hands now...

Damn sick to have lunch alone. Was having it at hospital alone for the past 5 days. How wish i would have a whole bunch of my collegemates to have lunch together at those places... like in Asia cafe, Sri Melur, Al Rafi, McD, Cabana, BK... I miss my collegemates...

Jin and Michelle flew off this morning to UK.
Yi Feng and Ngar Shien reached Germany last week.
Su Ann and Harp already in Ireland.
Layhui, TaiKen, Wenying and etc... leaving soon...

Everyone is leaving. Friends are not forever. Once we reach in a new level of life, the whole surrounding changed. Seeing new faces and new masks everywhere.

Primary school friends, secondary school friends, tuition friends, outside world friends, college friends... I have no overlaps. Once i get into a new surrounding, i meet all new faces.

Therefore people forget me easily. Like some of my secondary schoolmates don't even give a damn about the others. Maybe we are different in skin color, but that's not a big deal right? We are still speaking in english la. And i can speak (curse) in Tamil too if they want.

Everytime i had gathering with those fellas, they will never appear. And gave those fucking non sense stupid reasons saying that they could not go. I can even repeat the lines for them. I already can memorise the usual reasons they used. For years they never come! What kind of shit was that? I don't want!

I was quite regret for not having a SMKKJ gathering for Azura as she requested for it. I could not make it because those fuckers will not give face though i invite them if i did. Now she is at indonesia now. It's too late.

Every year i had it, in the end the SMKKJ gathering ends up with a few guys drinking, smoking, banging guitar, swearing around... Fuckers. If one particular indian refuse to go, then the whole bunch of indian won't appear, that's about it.

Blamed me that i never call them out. Come on man, i did. Instead, they had never call me out either. So what the fuck? They never realise their mistake and put the fucking blame on me.

"Friends Forever" is a biggest joke. Friends are either parasitic or symbiotic. I gave them my sincere, they gave me back a piece of shit. Fuck those uncivilized idiots.

P/S : What i meant above were just pointing to a few bastards and sluts. Not all friends of mine are involved.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails