19.12.04

4# Keys to Ransacked Eden

4# Keys to Ransacked Eden


Recently i dunno y i'm so into piano... Tried to work out with it but everything is under my prediction, hard man... This morning only i found out tat the bass bar is actually 2 steps down from the treble line. Which what i've learn for guitar. It's almost the same but i do need time to get used to piano scores... Still hang wtih C major now, bcoz so far i've learn until A minor... Pityful... Slow isn't it...


Actually is there relation between the hand which one used to write and the ability of a person in music? As i noe the bassist in the band Slipknot is a left-handed, and so he uses a bass guitar for lefthanded... I'm a left-handed, but since the first time i touched an acoustic guitar, i play chords with my left hand and strum with my right hand, like normal. And so for electric and classical gigs after tat... I think there's no problem for me from being a left-hander in playing musical instruments... just tat my sense is not tat sharp la... aiks...


mmm... A left-hander's left brain is less trained, so is tat mean tat his ability in music is not as high as the right-handed?? I think this is not true...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails