29.12.04

15# Some sense of prediction...

15# Some sense of prediction...

Today i was so damn bored... nothing to do.b4 i fetch my sister back from tuition, i went to the mall...wanna play some arcade games.I found a place for parking in the parking lot.Ya man alrite.

Pretty hard to park... i tried...
And out of a sudden, i heard... Scratch....
who the fkin hell noes tat,the pillar was so close to my car...
Damn it man!! My side door scratched with the pillar...!!
K@#0%! The aunty from 15 meters away also heard tat and stared at me...
I cant park there, it was a god damn hard position to park.
Immediately i drove off and find another parking.
Ok... found a nice large space to park.

Went down to check my car...
Holly shit...3 scratches...
The biggest one is as big as my palm. And 2 more thick lines...
No...!! This is the second time i scratch my car after it was repaired and repainted.
The first time was still ok, small scratch only...but now...
this was so much more serious than b4... sigh.

Actually b4 i set off... i was like... got some 6th sense...
feel like i'll have something bad happen if i went to drive...
sigh, kena pula...


Luckily my dad didnt mind...
Last time when i met an accident, he also din say anything.
He wants me to learn from trouble...
i noe tat.
Now it's my time to learn from the social...
mmmm... i love my dad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails