9.6.05

61# After CAL...

61# After CAL...

As usual, we all went for movie(s) at Mid Valley after our exam...
I'm not interested in Star Wars la, so i just watched Madagascar only...
Tat movie was just alrite. Tried to lol in the theater as to release my tensions after exams.
It's funny enuf, but the script is just normal though...

Su ann is planning to have dinner at Shangri-la hotel.
They planned to do it at 19th, but it is at father's day la...
Mmm... i'm not sure whether i can make it or not.
If do, i'll staying over night at Wei-Jin's place since it's goin to be late after tat.
Then when early in the morning of 20th, i will need to rush back home.
Pack my stuffs and at night be ready to set off to redang by bus.
Oh no, this is goin to be busy man... Hope the dinner is not at 19th la...
But lots of problem also la. Ying ying is goin to china, then Wei-Jin goin penang for piano diploma test... Jor... I just hope la all of us can present and have a good dinner together...

Just collected the letter i asked from the CAL office this morning.
I'm goin to do medical attachment at the General hospital at Klang.
Well, its General hospital. Expected, no i already know the answer bout my application.
I did sent a letter to them by myself to the hospital. I was told tat they'll inform me back after 2 weeks. Now after a year i still dun get any answers. Fucking racist piece of shit.
Second attempt will be done, just wanna see that until wat extend of racist they'll be.

Government sucks. 13A1 genius failed to get JPA scholarship. So who is the one who suppose to get the sponsor to go overseas to study? Those half-assed spoonfed ppl who only have 1 or 2 As deserve it? Hell no. We are just getting harder and harder to live now. This is not a very good way to proctect themselves. That's y msia still stuck nowdays. Unlike singapore which no one deserves any privileges, but they can still develope.
I'm goin to vote myself then for the god damn election then.
Support, anti-govern. Remember my sign, a cute Cat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails