8.10.05

114# Scratch scratch...

114# Scratch scratch...

Yesterday Audrey told me, no more MEE YOKE... no more.
Hygiene problem, sad case. Kopitiam is like that one la...

Recently go mamak very often. About more than 5 times a week, during 4-6pm. And i went to the same mamak again and again! Rarely go out at night nowdays. Series at Channel 30 stick my ass at home.

Tried my best to look for Russian language class. In the end i can only find classes in KL and Damansara utama. Too far for me, i prefer in Subang jaya... Anyone got idea please inform me k...

Josh, Su Ann, Hapreet, She Fong, Ngar Shien... All never update their blog. Of cause, busy for studies. How wish i'm that busy as they are. Come on guys, update a bit please... Su ann is the worst among all, the lastest update was 13/9! omg...

Watched The Myth last week. Less action because Jackie Chan is aging. Kim Hee Sun was not that beautiful last time compared in the movie. Her sight killed the Jeneral, and me too... The story was ok, 2 thousand years of love. But bad ending somehow...

An ass player sued someone for defamation. He played people's ass, got caught, sent to jail. Then he is released and look for revenge. Come on man, if that fella never play people's ass, who the Hell will go and talk about it? I do not want a gay, an ass player to guide our nation man, geli la.

I need more mood to blog. Maybe next time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails