10.2.07

XXX# Kimdydumdumkins

XXX# Kimdydumdumkins


Four movies I can watch over and over and over again:
1. The trilogy of Infernal affair
2. Saw II
3. A tale of two sisters
4. I can't think of any (Coming soon 200X)

Four places I've lived:
1. Pandamaran (<>
2. Taman Chi Liung (<7>
3. Taman Sentosa (> 7 years old)
4. Please refer #3

Four books I recommend to everyone: (Comics can ar?)

1. GANTZ - beautiful with excessive violence, gore and sex
2. Naruto - It's getting boring though
3. Death Note - don't ask me if you have anything you don't understand
4. REAL - It's good to understand the disabled, a must read


Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Pizzas
2. Curry
3. Chicken chop
4. Crab

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Darkness of our bride
2. Channel-ai
3. Figure.fm
4. Rojaks

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Tokyo -New MG kits coming out!
2. Sheffield - Go slap9 wei jin
3. London - I miss layhui
4. Studio - I want to hit9 the drums too, kim

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Audrey
2. Chris
3. Zzzyun
4. Rojaks wingz

If they do read though. And why am i the first you tagged, kim??

See, i do reply your tag. I'm just being kind all the times, like doing charity. Lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails