21.1.05

30# 3 more days to regret

30# 3 more days to regret...

Dunno how the hack said tat AS results are comin out on this monday. And i din plan to sleep for the night b4 tat. Then only i found out tat the office will give us the results on next monday, idiot...

Well, next monday... so i got fri, sat, sun... 3 more days to regret. How shall i numb myself within these 3 days from think negative stuffs about my results...?
Study? ya, seriously i need to. I dunno wat the hack is happenin for phase equilibria... tat raoult's law and stuffs. Simple harmonic motion... Natural selection, evolution, growth and development... complex numbers...

Oh shit, y am i takin all 3 science subjects see as just a few ppl doing it. Seriously takin all 3 science subject is an act of suicide. We cant really concentrate on all 3, plus maths, 4. Those smart ppl already dropped one from those 3 ASAP b4 they would suffer. In PM8, the first joshua who dropped bio, followed by she fong who dropped physics, then belle dropped bio and harp dropped bio as well. And the rest of us, still being tortured by those science subjects which are really brain-killing.

The bitchest paper is physics la i tell u. The average for the sem2 paper, phy is the lowest, almost failed. Most of us scored damn cha for phy, i failed. Well, for the first time in formal paper without considering thinking kills paper.

Maths is the most convincing paper for me... I pay attetion in the class, try my best to do all the hw n assignments... then i could score in my sem2 paper. but it only happened after my AS trial. I got straight C for my AS trial, and i really hope my AS final will get a very very good result....

Get as good as possible for my AS final, pls pls pls...
As good as possible... must... must...
Then hope my A2 can push up my grades...
Must. Must...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails