10.1.05

24# Ache...

24# Ache...

Today i played the arcade game for an hour plus... KOF 2003, old game, but still like to play, a lot. Used Ash Crimson, Kyo, Iori and K' sometimes.

The first time i played was damn smooth. Played til the final to fight the last boss Muki. Lost... just a lil bit.. sigh.
The second time was not tat bad too. Played til Aden, lost too... nvm. Good work dy.

Then i played again after my guitar class, went and play again...
Not tat lucky, lost all the times... Shit la. Been played for 9 times, only 2 times made to the final stages...

In the end, wat do i get is just muscle ache... my left shoulder and my back.
Pain. Too much of exercises during playing tat game...
Cant control myself from bangin the machine when i'm nervous, when i almost lose.
Besides, played too much of guitars too, contributes the pain to my left...

Pain at my left side... Tmr coll again, headache at my right side...
Sigh..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails