14.1.05

26# Mina... be my Mannequin...

26# Mina... be my Mannequin...

My fren wasnt free today, so i forced my sister to watch Doll Master with me... I dun feel it's scary at all, bcoz i never treat it as a horror movie. Instead, it's some kind of emotion movie for me.

Like last time, me and my frens watched The Tale of 2 sisters in the theatre. Even 1 of them almost fall asleep during watching it. But i paid 100% attention to watch tat movie. After tat , i even bought it's VCD, and watched again in Astro Showcase...

The horror feeling is nothing for me. I'm used to goth stuffs, so those flesh and blood is a kind of art for me. In the other hand, I concentrate on the storylines... The torments behind the curses of the horror stories are always pathetic. Tat's the thing i like the most.

I almost cried when i watched The Tale of 2 sisters. When the truth is revealed, i felt it's touching my heart. Bcoz once i got tat kind of paronoid. Terrorizing feelings tat made me mad as in the movie. I felt like i've just homicided those tat i hate, and kept their heads in boxes, displayed in my racks. Everything was in my dream. But once i woke up, the fear is still remain in my head for a damn period of time. Tat was bcoz at that period i was stressed, and feelings of hatreds towards ppl infesting my mind. Those 2 contributed the tention in me and caused me to have those nightmares... I understand the character in the movie who experience the mental disordered problem bcoz i felt it too. Tat's the thing tat makes me like the movie very much.

And the movie tat i've watched, Doll Master... As i predicted, it wont be scary. But somehow, i appreciate the part where the mannequin, Mina expressed Her love to Her master... Just like you are aprreciating, loving someone who doesnt ever give a shit about you. This is the point tat disappointed me the most. I understand that feeling which our love is ignored, neglected by the others. And that character, Mina is damn beautiful, enchanting... B4 i watched tat movie, i was attracted by the movie's poster. Is not tat the poster is scary, instead, is about the girl. She is so beautiful for me. And Her vision stares, with some kind of hatred... And i even drew a picture of Her, modified and titled Con Dolore, which already published in my blog... I like Her so much... in someway.

Well, i think tat art is not limited by general tastes. As long as it's well appreciated. I appreciate the ideas from them, which inspire me to draw and write. Tat's how i learn to improve myself...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails