15.4.05

43# At the Gates of Heaven III

43# At the Gates of Heaven III

Now he seems getting better compared to few days ago. Before he leaves, he wished to see my cousin who was in Monash and my uncle who already lost contact. Now my cousin rushed back, and my uncle was found, therefore he seemed to be more ok. He lost his recognition, his reflexes and everything. The cancerous cells are damaging his brain cell fro mtime to time. Now he got a tube inserted into his stomach from his nose. So tat he supplied with liquid food and not dying bcoz of starvation. Since his condition is already stabled, now i can stay at home. I've already spent around 5 days over there. I didnt have time to sleep, now i wish i have...
Sigh... hope time will bring him away. He got everything he wants, hope he is satisfied.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails