21.1.09

382# PG Strike - Slow work in progress

382# PG Strike - Slow work in progress


Part 2 - Progression


I have bought the Perfect Grade Strike Gundam last year, and it has been more than 1 month since the day I bought it.

I have never left any of my gunpla being uncompleted for more than 1 month in my history (2 years only la). The longest I took for a Master Grade model was 2 weeks. And that was because I took my sweet time to assemble it.





So I spent my time building this PG kit during the christmas break, and during the new year break. In each day I spent from 2 to 4 hours in assembling, paneling lining, markering and snapping the microsized pieces together.

Total of 7 days and roughly 20 hours I spent working on this, and it is just 30% done.

If that was an MG kit, by right I have finished it long time ago.





I have left this PG untouched ever since the new year. It's been 20 days already and sadly it is being covered by dust as well.


Actually I feel quite frustrated while building it. I really need a fine brush. I can't paint the details with the markers since the tips are too rough. And I'm troubled on how should I cast off the armors so that I could coat the inner frame.

Because I'm planning to coat the frame with dull coat and semi gloss finish for the armors, as to give a different texture for these two parts.


Anyway, I have to spend money for the semi gloss coat no doubt.





For the main body, there are only the skirting, left arm and left lower limb left. So why did I still call it as 30% done instead of 80%? Because there are still weapons awaiting assemble.

Plus, I have not bought the Perfect Grade Skygrasper which will cost another great sum of money for this kit. Together with the touching up and coating, therefore I assume my progress now so far is just 30%.

Maybe I will have time to continue after my Surgery posting exam.



KS practicing suturing during clinical skills session.


Surgery is just like building gunpla. I mean the suturing part.

Handling sharps, tiny needle, suturing, knotting...

Sounds like what I do during assembling gunpla; cutting, recutting, nip mark trimming, sanding, snapping...

What is important is the "skill"!


And of course the unlimited knowledge in anatomy, physiology, pathology, and a lot more to name with for surgery is far more even more important. I think I'm enjoying surgery posting right now. I think la.


PS: I still can't determine which hand of mine to use t handle the needle holder. Left or Right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails