16.6.07

#287 Reinforcements


I've been paris-hiltonised for a week.

I didn't step out from my house since last saturday. I spend my time with my notes, my books, and of cause, the tv and the computer.

This definitely kills, my (social) life.

There's nothing much i can do now other than studying. Seriously, i'm half dead after receiving an sms from my friend this morning at 7am.

Gastrointestinal system assessment result was out at reached at our emails. With my eyes half opened i turned on my computer to check my result.

I wasn't surprised to see my result. As expected, another B-.

I have 3 B- for respiratory system, haematology system and this, gastrointestinal system.

The streak goes on.

Plus the C+ that i got for my cardiovascular system due to my stupidity in handling system based exam, overall i failed all of my system courses.

And that's why, i'm half dead.





It doesn't really bother my mood. I already predicted my failure. I knew that i'm not going to escape from the fate of being a borderlined.

In fact i do fear that i might be in the borderline again for my coming finals. If things like my End of Semester 1 finals happens again... I don't know that should i be happy or sad.

Therefore i just hope that i could pass at the first attempt. Really must save the hassles of borderline viva interview and re sit.





Have been studying in my room for 6 days in a row, it's really stressing. Furthermore the distractions in my room are far more beyond than i could listed.

I took a ride to the kfc nearby to have my lunch and study over there. I used to do it quite often during the first and second semester. But i have never did it ever since i entered to the system courses.

It's a place i can concentrate regardless how noisy the customers are in there. Basically it's still tolerable. And with the headphones on to filter external noise, it's not a bad place after all.

Plus food and drinks are always there. Just that money is need to get those.





The restaurant wasn't that pack today. I was there since 3pm to 6.30pm.

Today was kind of different than my older days in the restaurant.

I met an old friend there, and i chatted with her for a while. 30 minutes gone.

Jinders came back from UK, i got his phone call while he was walking in 1U. Another 30 minutes gone.

Another friend came to buy food for his colleagues, talk cock with him for a while. Another 10 minutes gone.

My friend works as a supervisor there and i chit chatted with him for a while. Luckily it was just a few seconds because he was rushing to a branch at Kapar.

Damn! Luckily i didn't go and talk to a waitress there who is my old friend as well. Or else my study session in kfc would ended up to be a friend union session instead.

But i did enjoy to talk to them. Because i have been paris-hiltonised at home for 6 days! I only talked to myself for this long. Bye bye my social life, thanks to medicine.



Check out the made in msia couple at the right top corner of the picture.


Other than the oily feelings which i dislike about the restaurant, i dislike this scene too. As usual, each of every corner that you will be able to find in our country will be occupied by a wrapped and a cut.

They can sit there like for hours and do their hand, mouth and body massage jobs there.

If you can't afford to get a room or fearing those religion enforcers to kick your balls, might as well go to hell straight and do your business. You piece of shit.


Oh man i'm damn behind schedule...

Left: Hemateh, Je-ai, Parashito, Microbaio, Com mad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails