3.3.05

38# No way out

38# No way out

Recently i'm damn headache about my further studies. I dunno wat the hell am i goin to study after my A levels. Medicine is undoubtedly a goddamn hard course for me to take. I dun even noe tat can i stand the pressure of studying medicine or not... Civil engineering is also encouraged by my Dad. Once i graduate, i can spend few years on working to the others to get working experience. And then i can set up a company with the others to earn more money. These are all just my Dad's plans. I dunno will it work in the future. Who the hell say Msia got no more land to develop? If this is true, than Msian cant have any new born babies since the population is increasing dramatically with geometric progression?

Other than medicine and civil engineering, I did considered about Biotech and Bio medic... But he doenst want me to study those 'Half- medicine" courses... ah, this is damn sick.
I'm in deep shit. What the fuck am i goin to do after my A levels? Everyone in my class is busy for interviews in the UK, or applying universities in Aus and stuffs...
Me? Still in a deep shit. How can i apply shits since i dun even noe what am i goin to study?
Damn it man... i need time to consider...
1 more month left, then it's A2 trial... few weeks more after tat, A2 final...
And then... hope i can figure it out...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails