4.7.05

76# Driff II

76# Driff II

Rachael was back from Melbourne days ago. She had not watch Initial D yet, which most of the people already did. Though Nicole did called me to ask her out for movie, we all together. But too bad she already watched that. Well, i got no problem with that. I do not mind to watch the movie again. I do enjoy the process.

Sounds from the tyres, the engines... Looks of the cars... Evo III, Evo IV, FC, Trueno AE86 and my favourite Skyline GTR... rarely i can see sport cars like those again since not going to college anymore. At college at least i was able to see GTR, Evo VIII and sport cars which i can't recognise and identify...

Since that was the second time i watched, much attention was paid on how they really did all the drifts. It was not as easy as imagined. It was just easy to say, but so hard to do... Everytime i felt so high to see the cars came out from a corner, and the cars drift, with the sounds from the tyres... Noisy, but the sounds turned me on...

When i was way back to fetch Rachael back home, i passed a roundabout. When i was going to turn to 11 o'clock position in the roundabout, there was a car at my left. I thought that the car was going to the same road as me, it seemed to.

Without hesitating i just speed up and drive towards my way. But actually that car was going to turn into the roundabout, which is towards the left of my car. Thus the car was driving onto my left. Lucikly i was fast enough to move away from it. Or else it might crash to my left. At which where Rachael was sitting...

Man, i felt so sorry about that. Seemed like i was risking her life with my half-cooked intuition on driving. She said i should had horn, as to warn the car that i was making a turn after the roundabout. Yes, i should do that, but i did not. So sorry about that Rachael... I rarely horn during driving. Only when i'm pissed at somebody that simply stop their cars and block the other's way, then i'll horn them, as mentioned in previous entry...

I'm not a good driver. I can't imagine how can racers risk thier like just like that... Car racers are wasting petrol... Petrol's price is increasing drastically man... Added RM40 for my car again today, with a little increase in the petrol meter shown... Headache!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails