15.1.05

28# Scorched Earth Erotica

28# Scorched Earth Erotica

My left hand's fingers are overloaded... Practiced too much of gig... I din take a nap in the evening. Instead, i took out the tabs tat i printed in the library, and practiced for hours. And practiced for an hour just now... Scorched Earth Erotica, one of the nice songs, with fast gig solos. This song is the first song tat i solo. Tat's y it takes me to long to practice, and i cant really play tat part now. In order to noe how it's really played, i watched this music video for couple of times. Though this is the scariest video, but it doesnt scare me anymore, haha... My fren James even deleted it after watching...

Songs are not easy to play, it always take a lots of patience and practice. Behind the hard works, there is the joy of combining the soul with the rhythms and the truth within the song... This stimulates my brain and the adrenaline keeps my head on…

Currently planning to write a second song in this year... about mannequin... Inspired by the movie dollmaster tat i've watched... Another way for me to express truths and learn english, be more poetic, mmm...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails