29.10.05

125# Singles

Got my third single CD of the year, and it's also the first one which i bought with the original price. BoA's "Make a Secret". Previously i bought 2 Utada Hikaru's singles, "For You/Time Limit "(Adrien's favorite), "Wait & See ~ Risk". Even though each CD was just RM9.90 after discount, but i still hesitated because each CD there was only 2 tracks and 2 instrumental tracks...

In the end, i bought it. I have those songs in the albums though. Just that i want to collect as much of favourite CDs as i could. Just now the single that i bought, i considered for like half an hour, while lepak-ing around and reading guitar books in the Popular shop.

In the end, i bought it (again). RM25 for 2 original tracks and 2 instrumental tracks is not worthy if you don't really like to listen. It's like RM12.50 for a song, more expensive than buy a song from iTunes...

In the end of the year, there'll be more artists and bands release their new CDs and DVDs. Now i'm still looking for Ai Otsuka's DVD, Msia is really slow... Actually i can buy online, since online shopping and shipping is secured now. But the posting in Msia is still not reliable, i hesitate that the DVD will not reach at my doorstep...

Ai Otsuka's third album "Love Cook" (ok, the title is kinda weird) on December. Mika Nakashima will release her third (i think so) live DVD, Korn will release their 7th album without the guitarist "Head", Slipknot will release a live DVD, "Live 9.0"...

Usually imported live VCD, one set, 3 VCDs will cost RM79.80. And one set, 2 DVDs will be more than RM70.00 too. So far there are 3 live DVDs and 2 album that i'm planning to buy. Holly shit, there goes my money. My wallet sure starve and i shall starve too.

Somehow the amount of money i spent for my CDs is still less than 2k. I never change my cell phone for the past 4 years and i don't have interest in modifying my car and audio systems. Maybe these balanced out my spending... I spend the most in music, including my guitar set and my CDs, it's still cheaper than modifying car amplifiers like my friends did.

Instead of changing a new cell phone, most probably i'll use that money to buy an acoustic guitar first. But i'm quite broke now so i'm expecting for the angpau money next year. RM700 plus for a Yamaha acoustic... Who can buy me one? I can follow you back home then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails