6.2.05

33# Thirteen Autumns and a Widow

33# Thirteen Autumns and a Widow

After a year of guitars, apparently my hands have some changes...
My left palm is more muscular than the right, caused by the strength i need for the strings.
And today my instructor told me tat the left fingers will grow longer.
I compared. Serious shit...
My left hand's fingers are slightly longer than the right.
The most obvious one is my middle finger which used to curse.
The left one is longer than the right roughtly 0.5cm.
Oh gosh tat's a lot man...
but somehow more strength is still needed in order to play those songs tat i really like.
Not talking bout those songs which need to be played in front of my lectures,
instead are those songs which are really gothic and heavy.
Sometimes i think tat playin those heavy songs by learnin from hearing is so much more easier than playing a classical song from reading a score...
Mainly is bcoz i'd never heard it b4 so it's quite hard to play and to get the tempo.
And the main problem of playing my heavy songs is of coz...
too noisy to figure out the riffs and solos....
tat's y sometimes i would need to go to the library to get some gig tabs.
I think i've got more than 70 papers of tabs from the library...
some tabs are really trash which never help.
In the end i've still need to rely on my own hearing and feeling...
so i cant guarentee songs tat i play is correct.
but the main thing is the adrenaline is secreted and make my blood boil once my soul combines with the truths behind the songs... tat makes me high...
Drown in the sea of noise...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails