3.5.05

49# Melisa Whispers My Name...

49# Melisa Whispers My Name...

The nite b4 yesterday, i found Melisa on the line... She rarely online for the past few months. I also rarely see her nowdays, bcoz both of us are not taking the bus service... Well, got her in a topic, and she introduced me a Korean song tat drowned her. Kiss - Because I'm a Girl, this song is really cool. I dl immediately when she told me bout this song. Damn nice la, just exactly my favourite genre.

But during the process of looking this song wasnt tat easy. Most of the tracks i got was from the rock band kiss, sigh, not tat korean girl group. I think this group is already separated la, since i couldnt find their official page. However, i'm goin to get their original record. I support original, say no to pirated!!! But i dl, though...

I'm having some extreme feelings towards music. I cant stand general music tat play repeatly in the fm or tv. I hate all of them. Just feel like smashing the tv or kill someone when i'm forced to listen to those mainstream music. (sic)...
Maybe since when i was young i was trying to be an extraordinary person. You noe, i'm a LEO. So i'm towards something tat normal ppl wont like or accept. From Alterative b4 it was famous, then Rap Rock, then Trash Metal, Nu-metal... When the music scence is getting more normal and general, i dedicate myself to the devil. Black Metal isnt tat bad as long as we never follow the lyrics or try to understand the lyrics. I tried to figure out those lyrics, mantras, i got what are they trying to say. But it isn't my business, so... But the lyrics is really beautiful and meaningful in some way.

In the end, i ended up to be someone that has no one to share my music with. Maybe, my favourite japanese, korean music. These are the only thing tat i can share with...Jap/Kor music are cool...!!! I HATE Western general music. I HATE black hiphop culture. I Hate popular things... I do not follow trendy things... Old skool rocks. Tat's all...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails