15.4.05

45# Inhale...

45# Inhale...

Damn... i have only 2 weeks break. I planned to spend my time by studying and doin pass year papers. Obviously i dun have the time to do wat as i planned bcoz of my grandad.

Trial papers results shud be comin out on next week. Probably tues... Shit, i cant imagine how bad will my result be. Chem was the last paper and i didnt spend much time on it. Just went thru core and transition elecments the day b4 paper. Studied phase equilibria when i was on the way to coll in the ktm.

Pathetic, i dun have notes about Group VI elements in my study guide. I think i do have in my hand written notes, but i rarely revise back wat i've written, other than maths. I really screwed up both core and option paper. Now i just hope i'll pass it...

This is just bocz i'd spent too much time on phy and maths. I hope i could get B for maths, so i spent lots of time in doin mechanics. And i didnt do well in at paper, so i dunno whether my B is there or not... For phy, dunno how it will be la.
Bio was the one tat i din study, but the paper didnt seem to be as difficult as the other 3. I just wrote everything i remember, hope i do fine for this paper...
Next week we shall see, how bad will be, our trial paper results. It's already proven tat we are not well prepared bcoz we are still so screwed.

Goin to take Biochem tuition as intro-ed by shafiq. Consulted by my sister who stopped biochem tuition and regret. She said biochem is very easy for us who take bio. Ermm... i think i'm goin to give up phase equilibria and study biochem. Though transition is hard too, but for this option i did pay attention in the class. So i think it will be better than phase which i didnt bother about... mmm....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails