24.12.04

10# Not My Line...

10# Not My Line...

I brain is like partially science brain, partially art. Science, is bcoz i take science la since 2nd sch... Art, is in the sense of drawing la, not literature nor language stuffs... But the worst thing is i have to take a General Insurance paper next year for my dad... He is goin to open a 2nd hand car company, so me n my elder sister is goin to sit for the paper to get the licence for insurance... Aiks. His current staffs are not free to do it, and i am the victim now...

I've gone thru the book, which need to read b4 i sit for the paper. Damn thick la. It's something like Thinking Skills shit which i've failed in my AS trial... Holly molly... dunno i can make it or not la. But i think it's not a very big deal, as long as it's much more easier than studying Bio, Chem n Phy stuffs... Just go thru the book, swallow everything n sit for the paper, tat's it... Absorbing extra knowledges, is it a good thing? Mmm...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails